Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Regarding the sale

Hello all,

Thank you again for expressing interest in some of my items for sale.

As I have received many inquiries for most items and only have a limited amount of time to arrange logistics, and also that I will need to use most of the items until I move out, I may need to give priority to those who are able to take more items at once and pick up during the days I am moving out.

Also, please keep in mind that since I have received many inquires for most of the items, I will likely not be able to reduce the prices on the items much further as the prices are very low already - under than 20% or less of the purchase price in most cases.

Those, for those who are interested, please contact me and let me know:

  1. A total list of which items you would be interested in and the total price, and
  2. Whether you can pick up on Sep 28th or 29th and what time of the day you expect it to be. If you cannot, please let me know if you will be able to pick up on Sep 27th. 

Alternatively, I can arrange for delivery through Yamato Transport - you can calculate the shipping charge here:
https://form.008008.jp/mitumori/PKZI0100Action_doInit.action
In that case, I should be able to arrange if you pay for the item and shipping charge by bank transfer. I can work with you and the shipping company separately to finalize the delivery time.

Regarding pickup logistics - there is a service elevator at my apartment and coin parking right beside the service exit so you can park your car/truck there and move the stuff onto your car/truck directly.

Finally, I have listed a few more items for sale on my site so please check it and include them in your consideration.

Apologies all for the delay in getting back to you. Please let me know if you have any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment